Category Archives: News
Spain a great time to buy!
Buying a property in Spain is a more attractive proposition now than it ever has been. So says Marc Pritchard, sales and marketing director of Taylor Wimpey de Espana, who stressed potential buyers should look at the merits of the market at present and “strike while the iron is hot”. “A favourable exchange rate between […]
Investors ‘need to embrace opportunities in Murcia’
Investors looking for real estate in Spain need to grab the opportunity to pick up properties in the region of Murcia while they are still relatively cheap. This is the assertion of Liam Bailey, who wrote in an article for Nuwire Investor that now is the right time to pick up assets in this part […]
Spanish property, a time to buy or wait?
This is an interesting time for potential buyers of Spanish property, who can find bargains wherever they care to look. For the British, matters have become even better, as they have seen Sterling rise to new highs against the Euro, thus providing them with far greater purchasing power than even a year ago. However, a […]
Property Investors Serious about Real Estate nr Paramount Theme Park
Spain might well be one of the worst looking prospects in the world right now, but big players and wise investors the world over see this as an opportunity to buy real estate in one of the world’s largest and most powerful economies at knock down prices. One of the biggest opportunities lies in the […]
- OECD says Spanish life expectancy second best in the world
- The Spanish Economy Continues To Grow
- Algorfa´s annual procession
- It´s fiesta season in Algorfa and the preparations have begun!
- Alicante Province Seeing Record High For Tourism
- Spain´s Second Largest Bank Says the Data Shows Signs for Optimism
- More positive data regarding property in Spain
- More optimistic growth forecast from the European Union for Spain
- Increase in demand for residential property
- Lights Camera Action.