Category Archives: ALGORFA
Algorfa´s annual procession
Sunday 10th July 2016 at 08:30 am Algorfa is a little village steeped in history and tradition and this weekend it celebrates one of the town´s most important dates of the year. On the first Sunday of Algorfa´s annual fiesta, there is a traditional procession, followed by numerous towns’ people and tourists. The heavy statue […]
It´s fiesta season in Algorfa and the preparations have begun!
The bunting is going up, the lights are across the roads and the flags are hanging from the lamp posts. Yes it´s fiesta time in Algorfa. It is a time when the town comes together for both a celebration of the Virgen del Carmen and just for being Algorfa. The fiesta lasts from 2 July […]
- OECD says Spanish life expectancy second best in the world
- The Spanish Economy Continues To Grow
- Algorfa´s annual procession
- It´s fiesta season in Algorfa and the preparations have begun!
- Alicante Province Seeing Record High For Tourism
- Spain´s Second Largest Bank Says the Data Shows Signs for Optimism
- More positive data regarding property in Spain
- More optimistic growth forecast from the European Union for Spain
- Increase in demand for residential property
- Lights Camera Action.